Well this all began about a year ago when I was let go from the construction company I worked for due to this economic slow down here in Michigan. I was so sick and tired of running this same old marry-go-round of changing companies every few years/months as projects stared and were completed and work was sporadic at best. It wasn't fun it didn't feed my passion and I had - had it!
So I packed my bags and left Michigan for Colorado and the mountains to live in a placed I have always dreamed about. I spent the next 7 months skiing and working with the BOEC Adaptive Ski Center at Keystone, Ice Climbing in Ouray, Colorado, Mountain biking in Moab, Utah, Rock Climbing "14"ers", cycling and back packing; oh and I can't forget the month I spent guiding rides on a horse ranch in South Park.
I decided it was time to come back to Michigan. I had an open invitation as a Personal Trainer here at Cascade Gym in Grand Rapids and so fitness being a passion of mine it was an easy decision to come back and help other enjoy a fit and adventurous life style like I have enjoyed all my adult life.
Looking to get ready for winter sports? Stay in shape for your current weekend sporting addiction? A few hours of strength and endurance training will help considerably in avoiding injury, advance to that next level or keep you in the game or on the slopes or on the ice fall longer!
In the mean time keep watching these pages for fun training tips and ideas.
~Tom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment